Maximal Strength Emu Oil
Soothing and Revitalising
Julia Hunter’s research and medical practice supports The Aborigines realisation that Emu Oil ‘s superlative chemistry vs. all else to penetrate into the skin with incomparable moisturising, skin soothing, calming and restoring properties.
All Emu Oil is in no way equal. Julia Hunter has carefully selected this Emu Oil specifically for its unequalled results on:
- Dry, damaged skin and lips.
- Soothe and relieve the symptoms of rosacea, eczema, pso riasis, shingles, rashes, and sensitive, irritated skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines particularly around the eyes, mouth, neck and to help prevent aging.
- Promote healing and reduce symptoms of skin conditions and damage including abnormal brown pigmentation.
- Help reduce pain, irritation, redness and blistering from shingles.
- Scar and stretch mark minimizing.
- Resolving burns and sunburn, cuts, abrasions.
Maximally moisturising the entire body’s skin, yet no oil remains on the surface – only a more youthful and healthy, volumised, dewy and restored appearance.
Dr Julia Hunter’s wholistic approach to dermatology recognises that addressing all the pieces of the body’s puzzle is the only way to correctly and best achieve anti-aging, health and beauty. By addressing the skin from within with the best, organ protecting, detoxifying formulas, the entire body is encouraged to work harmoniously.
Dr Julia Hunter’s approach to medicine has always been to identify the causes of the problem and attempt to cure, as much as scientifically possible, rather than just treat symptoms.
Skin health and dermatology consultations with Dr Julia Hunter are available at Grace Medical Clinic and we strongly advise that you have a consultation before using Julia Hunter skincare products. The advanced formulas must be used responsibly and the instructions adhered to at all times.