Margy’s Monte Carlo – Triple Action Cream
This Prestige Triple Action Cream will teach the skin to reactivate its systeme of natural hydration by helping it to produce her own moisturizing agents and to restore the skin to look young and great.
The principle : the active ingredients which coache the cells to produce their own lipids.
Hyaluronic acid, soy peptides, oxido-reductases, vitamins A and E, DNA, RNA of vegetal origin will plump up the skin. Glycoprotein is a molecule with intensely stimulating properties. Apricot and camellia oils have anti-radical and toning properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With an exceptional ability to penetrate the upper layers of the skin and encourage cell regeneration, it locks in moisture to promote elasticity, suppleness and a more youthful appearance.
- Vegetal Hydrolised DNA – Its affinity with the corneum layer keep it anchored to the skin’s surface where it serves to protect and retain moisture, enhancing the elasticity and softness of skin.
- Soyabean Protein – Its nourishing effects help reduce dry and chapped skin caused by dry climates.
- Sacharide Isomerate – Resembling a carbohydrate complex found in human stratum corneum, provides deep hydration to the skin.
- Camelia Oleifera – Nourishes dry and brittle nails and hair, restoring them to their natural beauty.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – Rich in minerals and vitamins A, C, D and E, it restores radiance and tone to the skin.