Margy’s Monte Carlo – The Lotion N°2
The formula for this lotion, which is “half way” between a cleansing water and a gel, contains an active exfoliant, glycolic acid.
The skin is cleared of dead cells, pores are closed and skin texture is smoothed, all in harmony with the skin’s ecosystem.
Soya proteins and oxidoreductases protect the skin from pollution and neutralise free radicals. Extract of sage purifies the skin and rose extract has a toning effect.
- Collagen – A protein that forms a soft and flexible film that helps keep skin supple, moisturized and wrinkle-free.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With an exceptional ability to penetrate the upper layers of the skin and encourage cell regeneration, it locks in moisture to promote elasticity, suppleness and a more youthful appearance.
- Camelia Oleifera – Nourishes dry and brittle nails and hair, restoring them to their natural beauty.
- Soyabean Protein – Its nourishing effects help reduce dry and chapped skin caused by dry climates.
- Musk Rose – Known for its benefits in treating acne due to its retinol content, musk rose helps repair cells to combat the effects of ageing.