Margy’s Monte Carlo – The Lotion N°1
The combination of soluble collagen and hyaluronic acid gives this true skin care lotion the appearance of a gel. The purpose of this is to improve water exchange inside and between the cells of the epidermis so that water is evenly distributed, and to regulate its diffusion to the stratum corneum.
Its “water porous” molecules regulate the skin’s hydric balance and ensure that water spreads towards the surface.
This principle not only means that the skin is plumped but considerably preserves its hydrating capacity as a whole.
Soya proteins and oxidoreductases protect the skin from pollution and neutralise free radicals. Extract of sage purifies the skin and rose extract has a toning effect.
- Collagen – A protein that forms a soft and flexible film that helps keep skin supple, moisturized and wrinkle-free.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With an exceptional ability to penetrate the upper layers of the skin and encourage cell regeneration, it locks in moisture to promote elasticity, suppleness and a more youthful appearance.
- Camelia Oleifera – Nourishes dry and brittle nails and hair, restoring them to their natural beauty.
- Soyabean Protein – Its nourishing effects help reduce dry and chapped skin caused by dry climates.
- Musk Rose – Known for its benefits in treating acne due to its retinol content, musk rose helps repair cells to combat the effects of ageing.
- Orange Tree Flower – Contains regenerative qualities and promotes calming and soothing action for the skin.