Margy’s Monte Carlo – Performing Moisture Cream
This moisture cream smoothes the micro-relief by optimising the level of hydration in the upper-layers of skin. It’s creamy texture will protect your skin throghout the four seasons.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With an exceptional ability to penetrate the upper layers of the skin and encourage cell regeneration, it locks in moisture to promote elasticity, suppleness and a more youthful appearance.
- Algae Extract – Rich in mineral components, vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids and enzymes.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Offers softening, revitalizing and anti-wrinkle properties, protects the skin from premature ageing, and helps restore skin to its natural beauty.
- Wheat Protein – Incredibly nourishing and protective, it is beneficial for dehydrated skin, and helps in the treatment of scar tissue including stretchmarks.
- Soyabean Protein – Its nourishing effects help reduce dry and chapped skin caused by dry climates.
- Butcher’s Broom – Help reduce redness and puffiness in the face as well as dark circles caused by the restriction of blood flow.
- Glycoproteins – Help stabilize and maintain the complex intercellular-skin matrix. Allows skin to do its job of repairing and regenerating itself.
- Lemon Extract – Famous for its detoxifying effects, it brightens the complexion and leaves skin clean and radiant.
- Sweet Almond Oil – A nourishing and softening oil. When used in massage, it reduces skin irritation and itchiness.
- Avocado Oil – Helps fight the effects of ageing by significantly increasing the amount of collagen in the skin, leading the way for a smoother, softer complexion.
- Bark Oil – Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it also enhances cellular communication and stimulate collagen synthesis.