MEMBER AREA
Member

Grace Member Area

Log in to access exclusive member rewards, treatments of the month, access your member statements and more

CLOSE

Not a member?

Arrange a complimentary tour and join us in the Club for a juice and discover how Grace can enhance your wellbeing.

BOOK A TOUR
020 7235 8900

Grace Member Area

Log in to access exclusive member rewards, treatments of the month, access your member statements and more

Not a member?

Arrange a complimentary tour and join us in the Club for a juice and discover how Grace can enhance your wellbeing.

BOOK A TOUR
Grace Belgravia Medical and Wellbeing Clinic Landing Page

PRIORITISE

YOUR HEALTH

PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE AND AGEING WELL

GENETIC TESTING

We offer a series of genetic tests in association with Life Length and 23 and Me which are based on the ‘predict to prevent’ approach. It allows us to identify the possible predisposition that an adult may have to diseases such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease and cognitive impairment. Once we are aware of the risk involved in developing a specific disease, we can adopt appropriate measures to help individuals manage their health, reduce, or even overcome particular risk factors.

Genetics influence 30% of our future health, but the remaining 70% depends on our lifestyle. Finding the ‘perfect lifestyle’ isn’t easy, but the most effective approach is a personal one, based upon factors which can be identified from your genetic profile. While lifestyle may be the dominant factor on the future of your health, knowing your genetic make-up is the key to maximising this. Detailed genetic analysis offers valuable information about the risks of developing certain diseases and can inform lifestyle choices.