Sleep problems classically respond well to a multi-disciplinary approach because the cause is often multi-factorial. The development of good sleep habits require input from any number of practitioners, all of which can be accessed at Grace Medical. Our facilities allow us to develop a completely bespoke programme for each patient, using our wide range of practitioners we can focus on the specific issues to create a programme geared specifically towards solving them.
No one programme will be the same as another.
Prices start at £1,500. Each will include:
- 1 x initial Consultation with Dr Tim Evans and 1 x follow-up appointment
- 1 x initial Consultation with Kassandra Darili and 2 x follow up appointments
- 1 x initial appointment with meditation, nutrition or hypnosis specialist depending upon suitability
- 3 x Grace Signature Massages
Why is Sleep Important?
- Lack of sleep increases the risk of heart problems
- Increased cortisol levels which stresses the body, hormones and can lead to weight gain
- Higher risk of diabetes which can lead to sugar cravings. Hormones and bodily functions suffer
- Reduced performance at work
- Higher irritability and ability to handle stress
- Impact on physical appearance – dark eyes, patchy skin, inability to produce optimal collagen
How Do I know I may have a Problem?
- Increased tiredness and energy levels
- Waking up in the morning tired, difficulty getting out of bed
- Not being able to fall asleep within 30 minutes of getting into bed
- Broken sleep patterns and inability to fall back to sleep once you wake up
- Disturbing dreams which leave you tired in the morning
Programme starts at £1,500