Please complete the form below to find out more or apply for any of our positions.
Junior Art Worker
An exciting opportunity for a junior art worker to join Grace Belgravia. A passion for health and wellbeing plus a strong understanding of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required for this role.
- Working with the Marketing team daily to manage and develop collateral across the club to ensure consistent and efficient messaging is promoting each aspect of the Club at all times.
- Setting quarterly cultural programme.
- Working with all Heads of Departments – Medical, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Gym, Wellbeing and Spa when necessary.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting detailing all aspects of collateral created for marketing departmental analysis and records.
- Ensuring all collateral displayed in the Club is up to date and well presented.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a graduate, ideally with 1-2 years’ experience gained as an art worker
- Have a high level of presentation
- Be motivated to commit and develop their career in health and wellbeing
- Work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent communicator
- Builds effective and constructive relationships
This position is a full time role and the core working hours are 9am-6pm Monday-Friday based in the Grace Head Office in Belgravia.
Front of House Manager
We are recruiting for a brilliant, outgoing Front of House Manager to join a passionate team at Grace Belgravia.
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the teams with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures in the workplace, including contractor liaison and good housekeeping of annual contracts
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of Club products, services and policies and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Direct management of Front of House teams, Club facilities & operation
- Available to work flexibly 5 out of 7 days, early mornings, evenings and weekends on a shift basis between core working hours from 6.00 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.
What We Look For:
- This is an operational role that requires organisation and proactivity
- Management and client service experience from hospitality industry is essential, ideally from luxury / lifestyle hotel brand
- Experience of recruiting essential
- Resilience and ability to deal with challenges taking a proactive and flexible approach to ensure exceptional standards of service are maintained at all times
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to delegate effectively
- A keen eye for detail
We are currently recruiting for a bright and enthusiastic Waiter/Waitress to assist in the smooth running of the Restaurant. You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding Member experience and upholding the reputation of our 5 star service at all times. You will also be involved in delivering high profile events internally and externally and learn about home delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current/previous experience waiting in a 5 star or similar environment
- A passion for providing 5 star customer service, along with being able to meet the needs of our members in a discreet and efficient manner
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
- The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
- Availability to work shifts involving some weekends with a mix of morning, daytime and evening shifts
An excellent opportunity for a keen Commis Chef to join a young and talented kitchen team dedicated to healthy fine dining cuisine at Grace Belgravia.
The role of the Commis Chef it to provide assistance to the kitchen team in all food preparation, cooking for a la carte, events and other services. They will also support the senior team in relation to the running of the kitchen and administration. A great opportunity to learn and progress in an exclusive 5 star establishment.
An exciting opportunity for a bright and passionate Food and Beverage Supervisor to join the fast growing team at Grace Belgravia.
As the Food and Beverage Supervisor you will manage the effective operation of the Grace Restaurant to ensure customer service at its best. Your key responsibilities will include maximising all revenue opportunities through effective teamwork and development, serving all food and beverage as required by Grace standards and to maintain overall levels of courtesy, 5* service and cleanliness of the food and beverage areas.
Under the supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager you will take responsibility for the management and performance of the department in their absence. You must maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all Food and Beverage systems and will supervise the implementation of Food and Beverage standards and procedures.
An exciting opportunity for an exceptional Personal Trainer to join Grace Belgravia.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Personal Training qualification recognised by REPS
- Have experience in delivering small group fitness classes that include two or more of the following; Spin, HIIT, Reformer Pilates, Barre, Dance, Yoga, Boxing.
- Have previous experience delivering 5* customer service
- Have experience in managing and building a client base
- Have experience in promoting complementary health and wellbeing services
- Available to work select evenings and two weekends a month
Freelance Dance Instructor
Our Gym team represent the finest professionals in the Health and Fitness industry and our service level is second to none. We are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Freelance Dance Instructor to join our team.
We are looking for a brilliant Club Attendant who can ensure the highest possible standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the Club and that supplies are replenished and beautifully presented at all times. You will be collectively responsible for all public areas, wellness and spa facilities as well as laundry and back of house facilities. An eye for detail is a must to maintain extremely high standards. If you have experience working in a similar environment we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of housekeeping, ideally in a 5 * establishment
- Take pride in the work that they do, providing the best service
- Have very high standards of work
- Be excited about working in a luxury, high end environment
- Have good personal presentation
- Be confident in speaking English
- Have a warm, friendly and happy personality
This position is a full time role and will include working weekends, during the Club’s overall operational hours: 6.00 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, on a rotation basis.