Please complete the form below to find out more or apply for any of our positions.
As an integral member of the team, the Wellbeing Coordinator is responsible for Member care from induction to renewal. You will organise the Induction, Wellbeing Assessments & Health Consultation, and maintain contact with the member at timely intervals until renewal to ensure a good retention rate.
- Ensuring the rounded and integrated care of each and every member.
- Referrals and management of Grace Services, relating to Spa, Gym and Medical.
- Managing the sales and bookings of Grace Healthy Home Delivery, Weight Optimisation and Cleanse programmes as well as looking after the Wellbeing Atelier.
The Successful Candidate will:
- You will be educated to degree level or have relevant experience in the health and wellness industry
- You have the confidence to manage any request or situation with ease, and are capable of building genuine long term relationships with our Members.
- You will be passionate about Grace Belgravia and its values.
- With a high level of personal presentation, it is likely you’ll have a proven background within a luxury environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role in a Membership, Luxury Retail Sales, Reception or Administrative role.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability and confidence to build strong relationships with Club Members and Potential Members visiting us from all over the world.
- You will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive and resourceful with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to be flexible over working hours, for example early starts and late finishes may be required at times for this role, with occasional weekend shifts.
We are currently recruiting for a bright and enthusiastic Waiter/Waitress to assist in the smooth running of the Restaurant. You will be responsible for delivering an outstanding Member experience and upholding the reputation of our 5 star service at all times. You will also be involved in delivering high profile events internally and externally and learn about home delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current/previous experience waiting in a 5 star or similar environment
- A passion for providing 5 star customer service, along with being able to meet the needs of our members in a discreet and efficient manner
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
- The ability to work well in a team or unsupervised
- Availability to work shifts involving some weekends with a mix of morning, daytime and evening shifts
An excellent opportunity for a keen Commis Chef to join a young and talented kitchen team dedicated to healthy fine dining cuisine at Grace Belgravia.
The role of the Commis Chef it to provide assistance to the kitchen team in all food preparation, cooking for a la carte, events and other services. They will also support the senior team in relation to the running of the kitchen and administration. A great opportunity to learn and progress in an exclusive 5 star establishment.
An exciting opportunity for a bright and passionate Food and Beverage Supervisor to join the fast growing team at Grace Belgravia.
As the Food and Beverage Supervisor you will manage the effective operation of the Grace Restaurant to ensure customer service at its best. Your key responsibilities will include maximising all revenue opportunities through effective teamwork and development, serving all food and beverage as required by Grace standards and to maintain overall levels of courtesy, 5* service and cleanliness of the food and beverage areas.
Under the supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager you will take responsibility for the management and performance of the department in their absence. You must maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all Food and Beverage systems and will supervise the implementation of Food and Beverage standards and procedures.
An exciting opportunity for an exceptional Personal Trainer to join Grace Belgravia.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Personal Training qualification recognised by REPS
- Have experience in delivering small group fitness classes that include two or more of the following; Spin, HIIT, Reformer Pilates, Barre, Dance, Yoga, Boxing.
- Have previous experience delivering 5* customer service
- Have experience in managing and building a client base
- Have experience in promoting complementary health and wellbeing services
- Available to work select evenings and two weekends a month
Freelance Dance Instructor
Our Gym team represent the finest professionals in the Health and Fitness industry and our service level is second to none. We are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Freelance Dance Instructor to join our team.
We are looking for a brilliant Club Attendant who can ensure the highest possible standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout the Club and that supplies are replenished and beautifully presented at all times. You will be collectively responsible for all public areas, wellness and spa facilities as well as laundry and back of house facilities. An eye for detail is a must to maintain extremely high standards. If you have experience working in a similar environment we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of housekeeping, ideally in a 5 * establishment
- Take pride in the work that they do, providing the best service
- Have very high standards of work
- Be excited about working in a luxury, high end environment
- Have good personal presentation
- Be confident in speaking English
- Have a warm, friendly and happy personality
This position is a full time role and will include working weekends, during the Club’s overall operational hours: 6.00 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, on a rotation basis.