Your health in your hands
We are all so hyper-connected with technology it is hard for us to disconnect.
Built on a philosophy that to thrive in today’s society we need to invest in our greatest asset – our health, Grace Belgravia is London’s only health, wellbeing and lifestyle Club for women.
Preventative medicine and ageing well informs every element of the Club, from the integrated Medical and Wellbeing Clinic, spa retreat, to the results-driven gym, deliciously healthy food from The Grace Restaurant and an eclectic events calendar all year round to continually inspire.
Grace is the perfect destination to hold client meetings, network or find some peace away from the office to focus. The 360 degree approach to wellness offers a retreat for all. It becomes a place where you are able to concentrate on yourself, escape external pressures and have a home away from home.
Grace is a safe haven with the best of the best under one roof, all to complete the mind, body, soul circle. It’s a place to feel nurtured, empowered, and where you can be the very best you can be.
The Evidence and Importance of Wellbeing
Unhealthy lifestyles are taking a huge toll on businesses with an estimated $15 billion a year lost to stress, absenteeism and health care costs. Companies such as Google, eBay, Twitter, Deutsche Bank, TFL, IBM and Unilever are all implementing programmes to improve overall performance and employee wellbeing.
The ‘hurry-up culture’ is not working, and that the whole concept of multitasking is a myth. Multitasking is part of the modern-day burnout and a culture enraptured with technology.
- Benefit from the Grace Belgravia Corporate Membership rate.
- Opening times to suit your lifestyle – 6:30am – 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 7pm Saturday and 9am – 7pm Sunday.
- Health and wellbeing from the inside out sits at the core of the Grace Wellbeing and Medical Clinic, designed as a true gateway to optimum health and open to men and women over the age of 21. Dr Tim Evans, Apothecary to HM The Queen and Medical Director, leads a team of specialised doctors, health practitioners and therapists who provide a balanced and expert approach. Medical is also able to provide annual office flu vaccinations.
- Men are most welcome to use the Medical facilities and attend any health and wellbeing related workshops hosted by Grace on behalf of corporate members. They are also able to use the Club for business breakfast meetings as well as in the evening.
A few of the areas we specialise in are as follows:
Well Woman and Well Man Screenings | Nutrition | Lifestyle | Emotional Wellbeing| Hormonal Imbalance | Cholesterol | Stress Management | Weight Loss | Sleep Management | How to Increase Productivity |Supporting Employees during Pregnancy | Executive Presence and Image Management
- Everyday support from our Wellbeing Team to form bespoke packages around your schedule.
- We offer a private and discreet venue for you to entertain your clients.
- Opportunity to invite clients to dynamic and interesting events for networking and client retention purposes.
- You would be most welcome to attend or host Business Breakfasts at Grace.
- Opportunity for your women’s networks to collaborate with Grace.
- Ability to gift Guest Day Passes to your clients.
- Through Ellidore Lifestyle Concierge’s network of contacts, Ellidore provide Grace Corporate Members with unlimited access to an unrivalled package of exclusive privileges and bespoke services.
- Results-driven treatments in the Grace Spa.
- Gym classes and personal training available from 6:30am every morning.
- Express blow-dry service so you can be ready to look the part for the day ahead.
- 10% discount in the Medical and Wellbeing Clinic.
- Upon application.